Tuesday, November 29, 2011

It Was a Dark & Stormy Night - Five Iron Frenzy (+, I'm back to the blog!.. on Thursday)

The project I was focussing on last week is finally done & handed in, so hopefully I'll be back to researching & posting a bit (that is, if you'd like that... I know I would as I enjoy learning that stuff. :).
But... on Thursday, as I'm busy tomorrow night, & have a practical tomorrow morning.

That said, I'll still at least leave you with the high recommendation of going to listen to Five Iron Frenzy's new song, "It Was a Dark & Stormy Night" (& considering that's the way the weather's been where I am for the past few days, it's appropriate).
http://fiveironfrenzy.com/site/album/it-was-a-dark-and-stormy-night/
& you can get the song for free if you give them your e-mail address to send it to.  & you should do that ('cause it's amazing).

No comments:

Post a Comment