Wednesday, December 7, 2011

...to tell EP announcement

Hey, so I didn't get to post a song tonight, but while I sit here & wait for a project to print (& re-print 'cause I just screwed up the order), I figured I should tell you about To Tell's announcement.
It was announced just earlier today that they are going to be releasing over the next bit of time a few new tour dates in support of their new & upcoming EP "Away from Everything" which was recorded & produced by Joel Bruyere (bassist for Thousand Foot Krutch; also has done his own awesome side project, the drawing room).
The first date they announced is the CD release party, which will be held January 27th, 2012 in their hometown at London Music Hall.  Check it out if you're around.
(& here's the video announcement itself)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJmOjwzRsyY

No comments:

Post a Comment