Thursday, October 20, 2011

Daylight - by Run Kid Run (& additional note)

To be efficient: I'm putting this all in one post (but, it's not like I'm saying much anyways).  Sorry for not being able to keep up - school & other commitments've been keeping me busy, plus 2 & 5 am studio times, etc. etc.  But, long story short: I've been busy.  Short story continued: I do plan to keep this going as best I can, but for now: it may occasionally be scarce (as you may have noticed).  But for now - I give you this:

One of Run Kid Run's new songs from their upcoming album "Patterns", to be released Nov. 15th, 2011.  Needless to say, I'm excited & can't wait to get my hands on it... (& "Love at the Core" for that matter - I have yet to see one [that is, a physical CD] around... but, never fear - I'll find one somewhere...)

No comments:

Post a Comment