Sunday, October 9, 2011

Happy thanksgiving! & such

So, I had an interesting thanksgiving, & seeing as I have a blogspot, I thought I'd share something to truly be thankful for.

Life.
Simply put.

We had a bit of a scare with a family member & a visit from a couple of friendly paramedics.  Thankfully, everyone's alright & alive.
That said, I just wanted to say what I'm thankful for:

Life.
Simply put.

(again.)
It's too short to hold on to any anxieties - sure, things come, but they certainly go.  So do people.  Including our loved ones that you could never imagine not having because they've simply always been there.

Wow.
This is getting cheesy.

But I mean to say this simply as a reminder - not just because it's Thanksgiving; but because I was reminded of what this earthly life results in.

But not yet.
Not today.
For this, I am thankful.

& I am thankful that I know where I'm going after my life has been passed, & I've lived through all I can be thankful for on earth.  As "Thank You for Life" (by Jeff Deyo; just in the post below this one) says, "Jesus thank You for the Cross; Saviour, the One who sets me free; Jesus, thank You for Your Blood; Jesus, Jesus - thank You for Life".

That's what I'm singin' tonight.

Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment