Thursday, February 3, 2011

Relentless - by House of Heroes

Awesome pop/rock song that opens their latest LP...
HoH is from Hilliard, OH.  As one site put it, they've been influenced by: "Bruce Springsteen and Tom Petty, The Who, E.L.O. with a touch of Meatloaf" (& it's certainly true!).  They've toured with artists such as tobyMac, Skillet, Seabird, Family Force 5, & have attended the Purple Door, and Creation Fests & more.  They've released 5 LP's as House of Heroes (1 at first as No Tagbacks), an acoustic LP to accompany their 4th LP "The End is Not the End", and a Beatles cover EP.  This song is from their latest, "Suburba", released Aug. 3rd, 2010.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYj8vaalfeA
& as a 'bonus', here's a video a girl did of her playing the violin part in the bridge..:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttX9WvsQ6NE


& FYI:
This is the song that I named this blog after.  Why?  Because I was listening to this at the time I was putting this together & hadn't thought of a title until it asked for one.  & I figured it was appropriate for me because I do want to live like a wildfire, & burn relentlessly.

No comments:

Post a Comment