Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Outrage - by Capital Lights

I must say, I'm excited to see what they'll be doing next.
Capital Lights is based out of Tulsa, OK.  They started as a screamo band called afterEIGHT - "'We had a couple people leave the other band's line-up, I stepped up from bass to singing, rewrote our material & we changed styles completely,' says front man Bryson Phillips".  They released 2 EP's & an LP (the LP came 2nd) as afterEIGHT, starting in 2003, & ending in 2007.  They were signed to Tooth & Nail Records that year, &, as Philllips said, they changed.  They released their LP "This is an Outrage!" July 8th, 2008.  Unfortunately, they announced their breakup in August of 2009.  Fortunately, it was announced late 2010 that they are planning on recording a new album, likely to be released sometime within a year's time (also on T&N Records..).  This song is from "This is an Outrage!".

(& here's seemingly better quality audio, though, I can't tell because I'm on my laptop at the moment…)

No comments:

Post a Comment