Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Change - by Steven Curtis Chapman

I've had this song in my head for a few days now... & also: I've to go to work early tomorrow, so for the sake of time, I'm keeping this post short:
Mr. Chapman was born Nov. 21st, 1962, in Paducah, Kentucky. He's released 14 studio albums to date (not including Christmas, or "The Abbey Road Sessions")(his latest release "re:creation" was released Aug. 9th, 2011 on Sparrow) and has won dozens of awards (wikipedia states 50 GMA Dove Awards & 5 Grammy; & there's probably more to come ;)). He has 3 biological 'kids' (I say "'kids'" because… they're not really children anymore… lol), one of whom (Caleb) sings with him & has his own band, has 2 adopted (Maria was the 3rd - died, 2008) & has been married for 26 years.  This song is from the first album I ever got of his - "Speechless", released June 3rd, 1999 on Sparrow Records.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqBROlAiqlE

No comments:

Post a Comment